Friday, August 12, 2011

My Laptop's Back!! :D and Tonight's Tune is.....

Okay here goes... My laptop's finally back!!! *happy mode on* :D

After two weeks of unknown, and growing anxiety over what might have happened to my data and stuff inside it (my photographs and documents, and songs of course), finally it is back! Even better now with Windows 7... Yippiiee! *throwing hands in the air*

Goodbye Vista! The notoriously failure product... :P *Sorry Bill (Gates)*

Anyway, I don't get a new laptop, and it's actually fine... I was... Content...

So, my laptop is broken since the day after I went home from my Singapore trip... Fortunately for me, I haven't transferred the photos from my digicam, or it might as well gone like the other data (which is a false assumption of mine since my data are completely fine and restored, thanks to my dad's friend as the brilliant technician).

Now I can resume my work, err... My final paper, I mean... :)

Here goes Tonight's Tune then:


Well, I think that this is one of the brilliant books ever written, and also one of my favorite films this year!! I just saw Jane Eyre yesterday with my sister, and we thought it to be stunningly beautiful!! The casts, the set, the director, and especially... The Music... After all, what is a movie without music? The music of a movie can effect of how the audiences feel, of horror, hatred, love, sadness, happiness, etc. Without the music, the film will left as is, no feelings, cold... Therefore, the composer is the one who is also important to a film. In this movie, the composer is one of my favorites, Dario Marianelli. He successfully captures the pain, sadness, horror, passion, heartbreak, and happiness of Jane Eyre, like the ones he had done with Pride and Prejudice and Atonement. This one is more of a lullaby to me, it is subtle. Jack Liebeck who plays the violin solo is also brilliant!

Have a nice night... :)

No comments: