Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Barney Stinson's 'Dictionary'...

So, I like this particular TV show, which is called How I Met Your Mother...
Maybe some of you know it.

Maybe not...

Anyway, this show is interesting for me because of one particular character... Barney Stinson... Have you heard of him? Well, he's kind of a ladies man, slept with many girls, and EXTREMELY narcissistic (<-- do I spell this right?). What I love about him is that he has a good humor (the TV show producers made his character to be seen that way obviously), throwing some of the witty ones to any of the characters in the show, and that he acts like doesn't care of what people might think of him, a happy-go-lucky and easygoing person as he is, he seemed 'never' get sad, although he caused so much trouble for the main character, Ted Mosby, his 'best friend' as quoted from him in the first premiere episodes.

SOooo, today is a fine day to go to Aksara bookstore @ eX Plaza, and while I was rummaging into shelves and more shelves of endless 'love themed' books, I stumbled upon this book here:


I was, like, "Okay, yeah, you know what? If Barney Stinson really exist in the world, he WILL someday gonna write a book", and there it stood in the shelf. The Playbook. Shiny and new.

At first I just cringe my head, but it's to good to pass, so then I took the book from the shelf and began reading.

The purpose is for fun of course, and it's obvious, you can see it clearly from the book cover (what can you expect from A Barney Stinson anyway?), with the first many pages dedicated to 'the usage of the book' etc etc.

And then, "This is sooo go into my blog!" (<-- This one is quoted from Barney, I didn't remember exactly of how he said it, but the essence is just the same)

Anyway, if you haven't seen the show, go and SEE it!!!!! It's a must watch TV show... :D

SO, that's all I want to share tonight... Thanks for reading... G'nite everyone!!

Barne-diction... :P

No comments: