Monday, July 18, 2011

Precious Moments: Pray and Praise The Lord Everyday! :D

Just posted another drawing. This one is a little religious. I am a Catholic, so I do this, well, if not, almost everyday. Yeah I admit I forgot sometimes so I made this picture as a reminder to pray each day, and praise the Lord every morning and evening before going to bed, because He's the only reason we got here, right now, the reason we are still here, breathing, doing things... :)

Have a Miraculous Monday everyone!!!
No, don't hate Monday please, because Monday is also the reason to wait for Saturday and Sunday right? :D


(Oh, what's with the Holly Berry she wears on top of her head? Well, actually, I did this drawing back before Xmas holiday in 2008, so, yeah the theme is Christmas Spirit! :) hehehe)

dA link: [here]

No comments: