Friday, August 19, 2011

(#4) Tonight's Tune is...

Told ya I would be here posting Tonight's Tune (again)... :P

Okay, so tonight I was a little melancholy, and my mind often wanders off to some nostalgic memories in junior high... And this song, this song is actually released when I was in primary school, but, well, I don't have the song up until they introduced MP3 format sounds, and me, understand on how to open the internet thanks to my junior high computer teacher and the internet extracurricullum every Monday afternoon, finally I understand how to make my own e-mail, and eventually, Friendster account (yup, guys, Friendster was a phenomenon by then, wayyy longgg before Zuckerberg invented Facebook). And then I finally discover this song when I was searching on the internet... It's my favorite song ever since I was in primary school btw...

Enjoy!


Have a nice evening everyone! ^__^

No comments: