Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Woman In Black

Daniel Radcliffe finally made his first debut after Harry Potter saga is at an end. In this post I just wanna give you the glimpse of Dan in his first post-Potter film. This film tells about a young lawyer visiting a remote village in order to file a recently deceased client's papers, where he then discovers the ghost of a woman.

I like the trailer, although it's creepy and definitely NOT my kind of movie (I've terrible nightmares after watching a horror genre film). Love the art and the atmosphere, it suited the theme of the film well. Also I think it's very interesting to see how Dan performs other role, to see if he can remove his Potter image which of course stick with him ever since The Sorcerer's Stone take flight. Enjoy the trailer! Be warned: it's a bit scary and disturbing...



No comments: