Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Today's Post of Nothing in Particular

Okay, the first news I got here is quite a surprise for Nolan's films addict (point to me), Batman Comic's fans, and Batman Movie's fans (me again). I got this news from my sister actually... This afternoon when I was in front of my computer playing those Facebook games (darn adddictive Facebook games xP), and she is also in front of her computer (I dunno what she was doing, maybe searching for some design pictures for her assignments)...

Behold, The Dark Knight Rises Teaser Poster!!


No Catwoman, no Bane, nothing. Just the plain old bat and the collapsed city (Wait, uh, collapsed? As in Inception's "The dream is collapsing"?). Anyway, I seem to recall The Dark Knight's teaser poster was Joker. 

Okay, news number two is about my iPhone. 
My last post was about my jammed iPhone. No, it's not fixed. Not yet. So today was the day that my iPhone's got 'medical treatment'... I hoped it gets better. The BAD news is, I won't be able to recover ALL of my data! Which means, all of my data is GONE... As in POOF! Vanished...

What do I miss? Well, a LOT actually. 

I lost my notes, lost all my pictures (the recent photos which I haven't got the chance to save to my computer), lost all my games, lost my Inception app (this is an important application, if you've downloaded it you'll understand why...), and lost my phonebook numbers... *sigh*

*silent*
*silent*
*sigh, then silent*

Nothing to say, just... B-A-D iPhone, I wish I put all my data somewhere else where I should not have to recover, or lost.
:'(
sad...

No comments: