Saturday, November 13, 2010

Today's Exhausting Marathon...

Phew, how I am very grateful that this day had FINALLY come to an end... Why? Well to explain it would be such a long story... Haha... I'll explain it anyways...

First of all, my business plan assignment... Finally wrapped up and although it is not ready yet, I'm happy and content with it... So happy that it is finally done, with our group efforts and all... This assignment has taken very much of my time, days and nights... I'm exhausted to the max, especially yesterday when my head started to 'scream' at me for sleeping out of normal schedule...So, yesterday I was making this assignment til past midnight, and going to sleep feeling unwell, my stomach full of gas, my head spins, and I haven't finished my assignment... I switched on the alarm on my cellphone, picking 5.30 am to wake up in the morning, in order to finish the task...

Too bad I cannot wake up the next day, my alarm rings, yes... But I guess I'm too sleepy to wake up, so I only consider myself as half awake, switched off the ring ring tone, then go back to my dream world (almost immediately). Then, when I woke up later, the sun had risen from her dark lair, the birds are all chirping noisily outside my bedroom... And the thought, okay, do I dare to look at the time? I grabbed my cell from the desk and... Yeah... Its already 6.30 am! I've overslept for one hour, and haven't finished my job, and the class started at 9.00... To top it all, my sister has a presentation this morning, and so she cannot be late for her 8.10 class... The journey from my house to campus takes about half an hour in a normal day, so I have to get there as soon as possible... Say, 7.30 am?

Shortly after I arrived, I was helped by one of my friend to finish the task... We finished doing what I should've done the night before, including printing it on campus... At 10.30! We missed class and thats too bad... Yet we saved the day! Hahaha...

So, my day continues from an exhaust mode to a drowsy mode... I got home at half past four, and found out that I got a Chinese Language Course, from my mother... Its so sudden, and although I've heard it before and had agreed to join the course, still it surprised me... A little... Before I go to the language course, I done my usual routine on Friday which is do some workout at home... What do they call it? Cardio?

It ends to now... The machine worked inside my body shouted to me to stop doing anything... And that is exactly what I would do now... Go to sleep is much easier when you are exhausted anyway... >__<

Today's mood: drained of energy...

No comments: