Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Two Cute Hamsters Says Hi! :D

These are my two cute hamsters... Bought it the previous month, and they've gone fat fat fat since... (Thanks to the owner, they've never ever had a shortage of food! :P ) They love to bathe themselves, and of course, eating and sleeping all day...


I drew this out of boredom this afternoon, oh, for you information, Momoy here is a girl, Papoy is a boy... And, yes, Momoy LOVES to EAT all the time! So she got that fat, and she also loves to hide many foods inside her pocket in her mouth... You'll find her munching or sleeping all day...

Papoy, on the other half, is restless... He loves to climb the bars of the cage, maybe he's pretending he's on an expedition... He also loves to eat and sleep, yet he has a routine of playing the "spinning wheel"...

Here is a photo of the 'real' Momoy:



And here's the photo of the 'real' Papoy:


Ain't they cute and adorable? :)
Anyway, I will also share my DeviantArt page here (yay!! Finally after months and months of delaying, I decided to post my artworks at DeviantArt...) Here is the link : http://clarissae.deviantart.com/

I know I've only posted this pic, more coming soon... Yet now I'm glad I had something to share with... :D

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a great week ahead!! (Me? I've got assignments, and due dates, as usual... :) ) 

No comments: