Thursday, March 17, 2011

Back to Where I Belong

It's been months since the last time I updated my blog. I've been to LiveJournal since... Because this is my first blog and I technically had no experience in writing a blog and what I would write about, so I just thought that this blog is mainly used for movie reviews purposes...

And NOW, well, there seems to be an 'awkward' moment in which Hollywood movies are banned in my country. It's sad really. I don't watch movies anymore. Or so happens that I watched movie, but not 'good' movies... If you know what I mean.

So, I'm back to "where I belong" or "where I'm supposed to be"... Writing in my old blogger. Having two different blogs is a little... difficult, I write in this one, then write in the other too, simultaneously.

Anyway, I'm sort of lost of words right now, so I'll just go, finished my studies and back to work...

And anyway the thing is, LiveJournal is better for a blog... If you have many ideas that would turn into writing only, you can use that blog. But its lack of customization, and they also used a paid member system which is pretty annoying for me actually... Because I seldom used my blog, and this blog is only for my pasttime... :)

Oh, and the other thing is, Blogger is much better in customization, and also free of charge! It's just that it is a bit boring at times, and I still cannot maximize the usage of this blog... I don't know how actually... Haha, so sad...

No comments: