Saturday, September 10, 2011

A Night's Drawing

So this is what I did last night when I cannot seem to shut my mind... Experimenting with a little Photoshop... Yep, it's rough, and I'm working on it, to make a better digital drawing of course... This is my second attempt, and I'm using Photoshop this time... :) The Furball Fire Kitty (should've called it 'kitty' instead of 'cat' but, well, it doesn't make any difference at all does it? xD).

Link to my deviantArt: [link]


Have a nice Weekend everyone!! (I cannot celebrate anyway, I've got my thesis going on, and now I have to start all over again because apparently my last project's material was, well, not available. SO, starting all over again has started to exhaust me)

Oh, and anyway, I saw Captain America today!!! It is a good movie, but nothing compares... I repeat, NOTHING compares to X-Men: First Class... Still the most stunning movie I've seen this year... Followed close by KungFu Panda 2...


P.S: Chris Evans is cute by the way... ;D

No comments: