Saturday, May 21, 2011

Back from "The 3 Deadly Week"

Finally I'm back from those weeks of piled up assignments and final exams...! Whew...

As exhausting as it was, I felt really grateful for what I've achieved so far... I've just received my first three A's (yay!) in the past few days and content for what I've done and today I want to congratulate my 'Effort'... Well, congratulations, Effort! You've done it! I'm all through the study week with stress and frustrated feelings, yet it all got paid off in the end... Still two more scores to go, and I hoped for the best, of course.

The last semester of college... *sigh* Time passes by so quickly I didn't realize that I already passed 3 years of college! The next semester is the thesis time! I'll having a great time with my business plan...

Anyway, to celebrate the week, I had done a little photoshop to my old drawings... Here is one that also can be found on my deviantart website: [Link]


It's an Angel Precious Moments if you are not familiar with this figurine... :)
Well, enjoy, and have a fun weekend!! ;D

No comments: